Rants, ravings, and somewhat sensical opinions following Purdue’s 20-13 Loss to the Minnesota Golden Gophers.
Purdue only scored thirteen points. Every segment this week, thirteen words. Sound good?
It rained, and we know how our Boilers do in the rain. Mercy.
Break It Down:
Three straight weeks of offensive futility. It is a waste of our defense.
What Went Well:
- King Doerue: This guy really brought it, and ran like he was angry.
- David Bell: Returned from injury and made great plays. Glad he’s back, healthy.
- Defense Lives Here: The only phase of the game that Purdue is winning.
- Between the 30s: The Boilermakers are probably the best offense in the nation.
Opportunities for Improvement:
- Jeff Brohm, Offensive Guru: Has now produced thirteen points in three straight games.
- Can’t capitalize: Purdue continues to get into the redzone, and continues to fail.
- Big Ten Officials: Minnesota dropped it. That wasn’t a touchdown, yet wasn’t reviewed.
- Learn to play…: In the rain, please. Its not just raining on you.
- Boilers continue…: To lose winnable games under Jeff Brohm. This needs to stop.
Big Man on Campus:
You think there should be a BMOC this week? Coffee is for closers.
I’ve been around quite a bit:
I think that these losses will kill off the fanbase. I completely understand.
There still is a path:
Purdue needs 3 wins in the last 7 to go bowling. Its doable.
This Article Is Ridiculous:
But so is only scoring 39 points in three games. Rain be damned.
A Look Ahead:
Purdue gets to the bye. A week to think about what they’ve done.
*13 pictures were used in today’s water cooler chat – Have a Great Week!
For more content like this follow @ISC_Purdue on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. For a deeper look into the mad mind of Ben Kolodzinski, follow him at @BRKolo on Twitter. WARNING: Viewer’s discretion is advised…